On July, 4th, MI-GSO launched its first InnovatioNite in Toulouse.
A night to celebrate and stimulate innovation, with the purpose to elect the best innovative project, created by consultants.
The idea was born thanks to a consultant’s initiative, Amélie, to develop innovative ideas & projects for MI-GSO.
Few weeks later, a call for innovative projects was launched for all Toulouse consultants with one main goal : produce innovative ideas related to Project Management and our company, and “Be a Game Changer” !
To support the creative process and emulate the challengers, 14 workshop sessions were organised in a joyful and collaborative atmosphere.
These sessions were a real success with 95 innovative ideas were submitted !
With all these ideas, a jury composed of different service’s stakeholders was in charge to evaluate all the projects to make a selection of finalists.
After intense reflexion, 6 finalists were selected and the InnovatioNite was launched to elect the best project!
To be the winner of this InnovatioNite ceremony, few simple rules:
- Pitch the project during 120s max, with all possibilities except powerpoint support
- Answer 3 questions from the jury and 3 questions from the audience, composed of Toulouse Business Unit consultants and managers
- Have the majority of votes both from the audience and from the jury
After 2 hours of ceremony and deliberation, the best project elected as a winner was :
“Collective Memories – The edge of knowledge ”
supported by Audrey, Gabriel and Edouard.
The team supporting this project was congratulated with:
- An official support from the management team to help them develop and launch their project for the company
- Invitations for “NOVAQ 2018”, an innovative festival in Bordeaux
- One “InnovatioNite” 3D printed trophy
All the guests were finally invited to network and enjoy different innovative activities specially prepared for this night: virtual reality, live 3D printer, boomerang photos and more!
MI-GSO loves innovation, so who will be the next game changer now ?