DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The protection of your personal data is a great importance for MI-GSO
MI-GSO takes all necessary precautions to ensure that all your personal data are processed with upmost security according to the regulations.
You will find below detailed information about the process of your personal data when you are consulting this website.
Vous trouverez ci-dessous des informations détaillées sur le traitement de vos données personnelles dans le cadre de l’utilisation de ce site internet.
Who is responsible of the processing of your personal DATA?
Your personal data are processed by MI-GSO as Data controller.
MI-GSO is located at:
Headquarters France : Bâtiment Newton, 373 avenue de l’Occitane, 31670 Labège, France.
Headquarters Germany: Elsenheimerstraße 55 A, 8067 Munich
Headquarters Spain: Edificio 5 – Planta 3, Via de los Poblados 3, Parque Empresarial Cristalia, 28033 Madrid
How is your data USED?
Your personal data are used by MI-GSO for the following purposes:
- Respond and process your messages for all questions or requests for information.
- Manage your resume submission and the process of recruitment
- Guarantee the security of our website
- Understand the navigation of the clients on our website, but in a non-personalized manner.
Please note that the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of MI-GSO.
Who has access to your DATA?
The information we have gathered is exclusively destined to the communication and Human Resources departments of MI-GSO. None of your personal data will be shared with third parties.
Personal data will be stored:
- In the “Contact” section, the time to process the request
- To process your resume submission and to manage the recruitment process, 2 years after our last contact with you
- To guarantee the security of our website, the data concerning user accounts are stored for 1 year
- The clients navigation data on our website is stored up to 13 months.
What are your RIGHTS?
You have a right of access, correction and deletion for the data related to you, a right of limitation, portability, erasure and opposition for legitimate reasons, along with the right to issue directives as to what becomes of your data in the event of death, which you may exercise by sending an email to the MI-GSO DPC at the following address: email@example.com
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with MI-GSO, specifically on the authority’s website at www.mi-gso.com
Rectification of the policy
The present policy was updated July 10, 2018.
If the present policy is changed or updated, you will be informed on the site.
MI-GSO thanks you for your visit on the site!